Check it out! This is a children's clothing company that my sister Lindsay, her husband Justyn, and I (Haylee) are working on getting started.

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Buffalo








This is Buffalo, our new Italian Greyhound puppy! He's almost seven months old (he was actually born on our wedding day) and we've had him for 1 week today. Bringing a new dog into our house has been a lot more challenging than we expected. Housetraining is always difficult, but the hardest part has been getting Powder used to the new little guy. I think when we first got Buffalo home, Powder thought we had bought him a neat toy that ran around and moved on its own. I think he also thought he'd make the perfect snack. Powder is finally showing some improvement though, I would say he's starting to tolerate Buffalo. They are definately not best friends yet, but hopefully someday :)

No comments: