Check it out! This is a children's clothing company that my sister Lindsay, her husband Justyn, and I (Haylee) are working on getting started.

Friday, June 1, 2007

We Love Visitors!














It was so much fun to have Chris' family come to visit. His Ma and Bob, sisters Rachel and Lindsey, and his brother John and his wife Jen all came down. We went to Sea World where we saw the dolphin show and the Shamu show, and Chris sported the alligator hat clear across the whole park just so his mom would buy him a little bag of popcorn hehehehe :p Chris also got to visit the space center with them, while I was stuck working :( We were so sad when they all had to leave, we wish they could have stayed longer!!! Or that we could have gone home with them :)

2 comments:

Jane Jacobson said...

You all look like you're having so much fun! WISH I WAS THERE!

Trish Eckman said...

I WANT TO GO BACK!!!!