Check it out! This is a children's clothing company that my sister Lindsay, her husband Justyn, and I (Haylee) are working on getting started.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Kennedy Space Center






















Here we are visiting the Kennedy Space Center. There were definitely a lot of cool things to see. Chris went hoping they would let him fly a spaceship, with his background in flying and all, but sadly he didn't get the chance...I'd rather have him here on Earth anyways :) We went on a bus tour and got to see the shuttle assembly building, mission control, the giant crawler machine that moves the shuttle, both the launch pads (from a distance), some of the rockets from the past, and some of the pieces they are working on to add to the International Space Station. One of the best things (I thought) was the $5.00 "Space Dots" (which were really just super-expensive Dippin' Dots in an astronaut helmet cup hehehe) but I enjoyed them even though everyone made fun of me :p

No comments: